Happy Cat Adult Atlantic Salmon 1.4kg
You won’t have to worry about how much your indoor cat eats with Happy Cat Indoor Adult Atlantic Salmon dry cat food. The calorie content of this dry kibble has been set at a lower level, to meet the needs of less active cats with an indoor lifestyle. Happy Cat Indoor also includes a special plant-based additive, yucca schidigera, that helps to reduce litter tray smells. The food also has high levels of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids that can help to promote a healthy coat and good skin.
House cats can often live a sheltered, slow lifestyle, burning fewer calories than their outdoor roaming counterparts. This means that they need to be fed a special diet to stop them from gaining unwanted weight. Happy Cat Indoor Adult Atlantic Salmon is tasty as well as being specially formulated for indoor cats, with a lower calorie content to take your cat’s reduced activity levels into account.
Happy Cat Indoor Adult Atlantic Salmon is made from easily digested protein from salmon and poultry and is naturally rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. The nutrition that it provides can promote a glossy coat and a healthy immune system. The revolutionary ALL IN ONE concept means that Happy Cat Indoor Adult Atlantic Salmon contains all of the nutrients that your cat needs to stay healthy and fit.
The kibble contains health-boosting ingredients such as herbs, linseeds, chicory and taurine, and also contains compounds that help to manage hairballs, the pH value of the urinary tract and oral health. Added yucca schidigera extract helps to reduce the unpleasant smell of cat faeces.
Happy Cat Indoor Adult Atlantic Salmon at a glance:
• Complete dry cat food for adult cats
• With tasty salmon and poultry: for an Omega-3 and Omega-6 boost
• Designed for indoor cats: lower calories and fat content to suit cats that are less active
• Yucca schidigera: can help to bind foul-smelling substances in the gut and helps to reduce unpleasant smells. It has a prebiotic effect which naturally protects against cell damage
• ALL IN ONE concept: provides your cat with all of the essential nutrients and vitamins that it needs
• Hairball control: higher fibre food to boost the transit of hair through the gut. The food helps to combine food and hair waste so that the hair passes easily
• Taurine: promotes good eyesight, heart muscle function and supports a shiny coat and healthy skin
• pH balance: special minerals support good urinary tract health
• Oral care: large kibble helps to mechanically clean the teeth and is enjoyable to chew
• Rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids: for good skin renewal and a healthy, shiny coat
• Natural Life Concept: with essential, wellness-boosting herbs such as thistle, artichoke, ginger and rosemary
• Seaweed: to help to strengthen the immune system, activate healthy gut flora and improve cell renewal
• Linseeds: rich in Omega-3 fatty acids to promote a healthy skin and coat. These seeds are also high in mucilages, that help to improve the digestion and reduce allergic symptoms
• Chicory: with prebiotic inulin, which helps to prevent the spread of harmful bacteria in the gut. It also helps to boost good bacteria, creating a friendly microbiome
• Apple fibres: with a prebiotic effect in the gut, to stabilise and promote healthy digestion in a natural way. These fibres can also boost feelings of satiety
• No artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives. No soya
• No GM ingredients
Poultry protein (19%), salmon meal (11%), corn flour, maize, rice flour, potato flakes, greaves, cellulose, hemoglobin, sugar beet molasses (sugar), sodium chloride, dried yeast, apple pomace (0.4%), potassium chloride, seaweed (0.2%), linseed (0.2%), yucca schidigera (0.04%), chicory root (0.04%), yeast (extracted), milk thistle, artichoke, dandelion, ginger, birch leaves, nettle, chamomile, coriander, rosemary, sage, licorice root, thyme (dried herbs total: 0.19%) dried hydrolyzed proportionately, dried.
Vitamin A (18,000 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (1,800 IU/kg) vitamin E [as all rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate] (100mg/kg), vitamin B1 (5mg/kg), vitamin B2 (6mg/kg), vitamin B6 (4mg/kg), biotin (700mcg/kg), calcium D-pantothenate (12mg/kg), niacin (45mg/kg), vitamin B12 (75mcg/kg), choline chloride (75mg/kg), antioxidant, Tocopherol extracts of natural origin.
Iron [as iron (II) sulfate, monohydrate] [sulfate as copper (II) pentahydrate] (120mg/kg), copper (12mg/kg), zinc [as zinc oxide, amino acid zinc chelate, hydrate] (150mg/kg), manganese [as manganese (II) oxide] (30mg/kg), iodine [as Calcium iodate, anhydrous] (2.5mg/kg), selenium (0.2mg/kg), DL-Methionine (4,400mg/kg), taurine (1,000 mg/kg).
Protein 32%, fat 14%, fibre 3%, ash 6.5%, calcium 1.3%, phosphorus 0.9%, magnesium 0.08%, potassium 0.65%, sodium 0.5%, omega 3 fats 0.3%, omega 6 fats 2.5%
Out of stock